Call to Feminist Bloggers

I’m currently beginning a project about feminist blogging about pop culture (broadly defined), and thought that the Feministing community would be a great place to post my query/reach out to fantastic feminist bloggers… I’m currently circulating a questionnaire to those involved in feminist cultural critiques and blogging, and would be very glad to have your thoughts… you can see more about my project here and access my questionnaire about blogging here.

If you might be interested in filling out the questionnaire, and/or have any other thoughts about the subject, I’d be very glad and grateful to hear them.

Please be in touch with me, at backoncarriesstoop@gmail.com, with any questions… thank you!

and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

4 Comments

1. Posted January 21, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Permalink

I enjoyed filling your questionnaire out :)

2. Posted January 23, 2011 at 10:27 am | Permalink

Thank you all so much, I look forward to reading your responses, and learning more about your blogs! I really appreciate you taking the time to fill my questionnaire out, I’ll be sure to keep you posted on my project – and do please spread the word to any other amazing feminist bloggers who you think might be interested, I’m hoping to get as many voices as possible. Thanks again!

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

178 queries. 0.455 seconds