- would teach sexual health and safety to everyone regardless of gender, ability, race, age, desire or class.
- would teach about consent and all the ways to ask for it.
- would provide barriers and birth control and hygiene products and counseling without asking for a penny.
- would be free of shame or pressure— have sex if you want to, and don’t be made to feel dirty for it.
- would be for everyone, like it’s supposed to be.
a perfect sex education program
By Elliott | Published: July 21, 2011