“If a woman makes a sandwich that has anything wrong with it, that’s just an invitation to see the back of a man’s hand.”

I tend to just ignore the “women get back in the kitchen” jokes you see on the internet all the time and rise above it as much as possible. However, I happened to come across this page via a widely public (e.g. not posted by one of my friends) twitter post and found it deeply offensive and disgusting.

The ”2nd annoying thing women do” describes how, and I quote directly: “If a woman makes a sandwich that has anything wrong with it, that’s just an invitation to see the back of a man’s hand.” It is accompanied by a picture of a man about to backhand slap a woman.

Being an American website, and me being in Britain I could not find a way to report such a disgisting example of sexism and was wondering if anyone on here could help?

. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

One Comment

1. Posted November 11, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Permalink

Wait… report to whom? And what would they do about it?

Shit like this gets posted everywhere, and, unfortunately, people in America LOVE to abuse the ‘Freedom of Speech’ right. Even if it’s offensive – horribly, horribly so. Even Americans can’t do anything about it.

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

• Subscribe

• Subscribe

• Meet Us

164 queries. 0.487 seconds