Brother bully

Ok, I am new to this site and not sure where to post what, but I’m hoping this is where I can go for support for an issue that I am being tortured with. I am just looking for other women out there that may have been through what I have gone through and can encourage me to continue on.

I am testifying against my older brother in his child custody fight due to the abuse I have witnessed and endured from him over many years. I am trying to protect my 5-year-old nephew from further abuse. However, since my brother found out I am a witness against him, he has threatened me by claiming should I testify, he will file a slander suit against me or a “3rd party interference” suit against me.

But the worst part is this… I had an abortion 16 years ago as a 18 yr old girl. Only my immediate family know. My brother has now posted about it on my Facebook, has emailed me harrassing emails about killing my child, and is now threatening to tell my children and friends if I testify against him. I am so lost, I just don’t know what to do. He has made up fake email accounts in my name and is sending me anti-abortion emails as well as emails about me being a “baby killer.”

The last time I got emails from him, I got my husband’s gun. I just sat in a corner and cried holding that gun. That was months ago but I am still upset and don’t know where to turn. Well, anyway, thanks for listening.

and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

2 Comments

1. Posted December 11, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Permalink

You should calmly and politely inform your brother that slander is only going to work if the so-called slander is untrue.

You should also calmly and politely instruct your brother to stick his harassing e-mails up his harassing, abusive ass. And save those e-mails to show to the judge as proof that your brother is abusive — material evidence.

2. Posted January 2, 2013 at 9:15 pm | Permalink

I’m afraid I don’t really have anything to add — the first comment gives much better advice than I could — but I wanted to say that I admire your bravery in standing up for your nephew and hope you will stand up for yourself, too.

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

171 queries. 0.715 seconds